The Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and CDDER are pleased to present a series of Webinars on important topics related to quality supports for people with intellectual disabilities.
2014-2015 Webinar Schedule:
- Falls Prevention and Intervention (Oct. 20th, 2014)
- Best Practices for Supporting People in the ER/Advocacy (March 10th, 2015)
- Hospice/Palliative Care: What are they? (April 29, 2015)
- Psychotropic Medications and Side Effects (June 2015)
Click below to access recordings of each Webinar along with the slide presentation and other materials.
- Pica and the Ingestion of Non-Food Items (September 24th, 2013)
- Constipation and Bowel Obstruction (December 3rd, 2013)
- Dysphagia, Aspiration, and Choking (March 13th, 2014)
- Oral Health Practices (July 15th, 2014)
- Falls Prevention and Intervention Strategies (Oct. 20th, 2014)