The Massachusettes Department of Developmental Services (DDS) offers semiannual webinars for MAP trainers and program supervisors. DDS also develops additional webinars and videos for MAP trainers to use.
Required for 2016 DDS MAP Trainers
DDS MAP Related Webinars/Training Videos
- Demonstration of the Shoulder to Shoulder Count Procedure (Feb 2017) NEW
- Med Pass Demonstration (Feb 2017) NEW
- DDS MAP Trainer Basics (March 2016)
- DDS MOR HCSIS Data Entry (Oct. 2015)
- Administering Multiple Medications (Oct. 2015)
- Opioids and Medications to Treat Opioid Dependence (July 2015)
- Warfarin Sodium Therapy Training (April 2015)
- D&S Information for DDS MAP Trainers (May 2015)
MedSoft 7.0 Database Overview
The MedSoft© 7.0 Database Overview webinar is an overview of what the MedSoft database includes. MedSoft is provided as a convenient option for users who are responsible for compliance with the Massachusetts Medication Administration Program guidelines and requirements. Most Providers use two primary features, which allows you to print health care provider orders (based on data entered from original orders) with corresponding medication sheets. This resource page includes the webinar overview,instructions for download, and a link to download the MedSoft database.
DDS MAP terms in ASL
A video interpretation of MAP training curriculum vocabulary, content, and concepts in ASL with voice narration for students who are deaf or hard of hearing, interpreters,Trainers and Testers or Proctors.
- DDS Spring MAP Trainer Webinar (April 2016)
- Semiannual DDS MAP Trainer Webinar (October 2015)
- D&S Technologies Semiannual Updates (October 2015)
- Administering Medications the Right Way (October 2015)
- Overview of the DDS MAP Tech Assist Tool (April 2015)
- Clozapine Therapy Training (April 2015) CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED
- Semiannual DDS MAP Trainer Webinar (October 29th, 2014)