The Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and CDDER are pleased to present a series of Webinars on important topics related to quality supports for people with intellectual disabilities.
Substance Abuse in the Workplace (July 2017)
Click below to access archived recordings of each Webinar along with the slide presentation and other materials.
- Human Rights: What Families Need to Know (December 2016)
- Mandated Reporting of Abuse and Mistreatment (September 2016)
- Safe Transportation of People who use Wheelchairs (March 2016)
- Widening the Circle: Expanding Opportunities for Friendship (Nov. 2015)
- Psychotropic Medications and Side Effects (July 2015)
- Hospice/Palliative Care: What are they? (April 29, 2015)
- Best Practices for Supporting People in the ER/Advocacy (March 10th, 2015)
- Falls Prevention and Intervention (Oct. 20th, 2014)
- Oral Health Practices (July 15th, 2014)
- Dysphagia, Aspiration, and Choking (March 13th, 2014)
- Constipation and Bowel Obstruction (December 3rd, 2013)
- Pica and the Ingestion of Non-Food Items (September 24th, 2013)