This webinar reviews key elements of the new curriculum and is presented by Gina Hunt, DDS Regional MAP Coordinator.
This webinar is required for 2017 MAP Trainers. In order to receive attendance credit, please click on the webinar Viewing link above and enter your name and e-mail address when asked. The training should begin automatically.
- If watching with a group, please ensure each person later logs in separately with their unique name and e-mail address to ensure accurate attendance.
- Notification of attendance credit will be sent by e-mail after the viewing period has ended on or around September 30th, 2017.
- September 30th, 2017 is the last date to earn credit for viewing this training.
Technical Details about the recordings
This recording uses Adobe Flash, which is most likely already installed on your computer. If you experience problems with the recording such as slides that seem to “freeze” or go blank, or volume that cuts in and out, please try the following:
- Switch internet browsers. Internet Explorer or Firefox may give you the best viewing results.
- Close your browser and re-open it, using the meeting link above to gain access again. This will often “reset” Flash and allow it to play normally.
- Stop the recording and resume again at a later time if you suspect the problem is due to a slowdown or interruption in the internet connection.
Non-Flash or Closed Caption Option
Adobe Flash is required to view the above presentation. Flash may not be available on the iPad or iPhone. As an alternative, here is a link to the video on YouTube. This link also contains closed captioning.
Important! If you'd like to earn attendance credit for viewing this module, you MUST sign-in from a desktop computer using the link above, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that you be added to the attendance list.