In lieu of ordering a Resource Packet from LTPS, Service Providers may assemble their own Resource Packets using the hyperlinks below to download, print and assemble a Resource Packet for each staff.
Please note: Training blister packs must be provided for students who are taking the online course; images of blister packs may not be used in the training.
- Index of Transcription Medication Sheets (PDF)
- Skills Practice: Transcription Medication Sheets (8 sheets)
- Skills Check: Transcription Medication Sheet (1 page)
- Medication Book (PDF)
- Count Book (PDF)
- Practice Medication Administration Instructions (PDF)
- Practice Blister Pack #1
- Practice Blister Pack #2
- Label Tanisha Johnson Clonazepam
- Label Tanisha Johnson Phenobarbital
We have also created some short documents that cover what Providers will need to offer their Staff for successful training and one for Students regarding how to prepare for online learning. You can access them here:
Sample 'Welcome Letter'
- Welcome Letter
- It's suggested that MAP Trainers email this to students 2 weeks in advance of the course, and attach the "Supporting Staff for Online Learning" and "Are You Ready for Online Learning" documents below
Provider Support to Staff for Online Learning
Staff Preparation for Online Learning
Moodle User Manuals
Online Course Schedule
- 2020 Online Course Schedule
- Certification classes will start on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month and you must be registered by the Friday 2 weeks in advance of the course by your MAP Trainer. Below is a registration template that will need to be downloaded, filled out and returned to CDDER by Friday 2 weeks prior to the class start date (see Course Schedule for registration due dates). We need first name, middle initial, last name, email and birthdate in the format of MMDDYY (there are some examples on the sheet). Please send completed sheets to: CDDER@umassmed.edu
Trainer Template for Registering Students
- Registration Template (Excel)
Moodle Training for new MAP Trainers (PPT)
- The Moodle Training for new MAP Trainers is held twice a month to orient currently certified MAP Trainers to the role of teaching their own online course.