Carolyn Whittemore, DDS MAP Regional Coordinator, presents updates and changes. This is a required training for 2018 MAP Trainers. The last day to view this training is August 15th, 2018. To receive attendance credit, please click on the link below and enter your name and e-mail address when asked. Additional attendance instructions, including technical details and a non-flash option, are available at the bottom of this page.
Viewing Link: Semiannual MAP Trainer Webinar
DDS 2018 Spring MAP Trainer Webinar Final (PowerPoint)
This meeting is required for 2018 MAP Trainers. In order to receive attendance credit, please click on the webinar link above and enter your name and e-mail address when asked. The training will begin automatically.
- If watching with a group, please ensure each person later logs in separately with their unique name and e-mail address to ensure accurate attendance.
- Notification of attendance credit will be sent by e-mail after the viewing period has ended on or around August 15th, 2018.
- August 15th, 2018 is the last date to earn credit for viewing this training.
Technical Details about the recordings
This recording uses Adobe Flash, which is most likely already installed on your computer. If you experience problems with the recording such as slides that seem to “freeze” or go blank, or volume that cuts in and out, please try the following:
- Switch internet browsers. Internet Explorer or Firefox may give you the best viewing results.
- Close your browser and re-open it, using the meeting link above to gain access again. This will often “reset” Flash and allow it to play normally.
- Stop the recording and resume again at a later time if you suspect the problem is due to a slowdown or interruption in the internet connection.
Non-Flash or Closed Caption Option
Adobe Flash is required to view the above presentation. Flash may not be available on the iPad or iPhone. As an alternative, here is a link to the video on YouTube. This link also contains closed captioning.
Important! If you'd like to earn attendance credit for viewing this module on YouTube, you MUST sign-in from a desktop computer using the link above, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that you be added to the attendance list.