Visitors may choose to use Valet Parking, or to park in the Visitor's Garage on South Road next to the Ambulatory Care Center. Campus map.
To access the Valet Parking, follow the Valet Parking signs.
To park in the Visitor's Garage:
- Enter the Visitor’s Parking Garage, which is located across the street from the University of Massachusetts Medical School and Hospital. Please take a ticket and we will provide you with a parking voucher at the end of your visit.
- Once you have parked, locate the corner of the garage that has a sign, "Elevator or Stairs to Level 2."
- Note, this sign will be across the garage from "Stairway " and diagonal across the garage from “Stairway 3."
- Take the stairs or elevator to Level 2, where the parking ticket machines and cashiers are located.
- Follow the " To Hospital" sign out of the garage.
To locate the Shriver Center Office:
- Straight ahead you will see the Hospital and Medical School buildings.
- Cross the street and follow the sidewalk around the "Remillard Family Pavilion" and past the hospital entrance.
- Take a right as you continue to follow the sidewalk. In front of you will be the Medical School Building.
- Enter the building and take the first right down a hallway. (Note: On weekends this door is locked. Enter through hospital main entrance in first photo above turn left. Follow long hallway to the end and look for sign for Clinical Wing Elevator on right. Skip next two bullets below and follow the rest of the directions)
- You will pass the Chancellor's Suite/Dean’s Office on the right
- Follow the signs for the Clinical Wing Elevators. (You will be taking a left and then a right, as you follow the signs).
- Take Elevator PE1 or PE2 on the right.
- Go to the 3rd floor.
- Take a left out of the elevator.
- Take a right at the hallway.
- Walk to the end of the hall towards the glass doors.
- You will see the entrance to the Shriver Center office on your left.