- ACADEMIC PROGRAMS
- INSTRUCTIONAL PROGRAMS & TRAINING
- Center for Developmental Disabilities Evaluation and Research (CDDER)
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Program
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (CANDI)
- Neuroinformatics Education & Training
- Healthy People/Healthy Communities
- Sibling Support
- 1-2-3 Grow!
Education & Training
For nearly 50 years, the Shriver Center has been the go-to provider of information, resources and support for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
Drawing on the expertise of our talented faculty and the resources of the prestigious UMass Medical School, we have developed a range of academic and curriculum development and training programs that teach and train those who share our mission to enhance the lives of people with disabilities.
We have developed a number of interdisciplinary training programs that lead to graduate certificates and potentially degrees at partnering institutions.
Instructional Programs and Training
Our staff have developed various training resources that can be tailored to an individual’s learning needs. These are available for a wide range of people, including families of individuals with disabilities, clinicians, educators, and human services agencies.